If you have already taken the three college level courses and only need to prepare for the state exam, we suggest this option. If you enrolled in our complete pre-license package, you have prepaid for this course. Check our prep course schedule and reserve a seat before you submit your state examination application to the California Bureau of Real Estate. Our instructor will review the most important topics typically found on the State Exam. This full day review will help you pass the test the first time.
LIVE ONE DAY PREP COURSE
Date and Time: Saturday, April 27th, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Every 3rd Saturday unless otherwise stated)
Location: 47100 Washington St #101, La Quinta, CA 92253 (Keller Williams La Quinta Office)
This live state examination prep course is specifically designed to help you pass the California Real Estate Exam. In addition to lecture on basic real estate subjects, this live prep course will include:
- Key terminology essential to passing the state exam
- Interpretation of especially confusing exam questions
- Helpful exam taking hints that will add points to your score
- A simplified approach to solving word problems
- Valuable memorization aids to help you remember the basics
- Strategies for the white board that you are provided
- Strategies for those who are not good at complex math problems
ONLINE PRACTICE QUESTIONS
Provides up-to-date content in an interactive database of diagnostic questions to help you master the subjects in the state exam.
Effective Exam Preparation
Sample exams can be customized in length from 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 questions, made randomly or by topic category.
Track Your Progress
Exams are graded instantly, and check your average scores by category, so you can see where you need more practice.
Includes a glossary of real estate terms in text and audio, linked to explained answers.
49-60 % pass rate
(including the second or third time takers)
97 % pass rate
for first-time test takers