Recently the California Bureau of Real Estate updated the list of “Do’s and Don’ts for California Real Estate License/Exam Applicants”. And here are the lists.
Do’s and Don’ts for Exam/license Applicants
• Do complete the application form correctly and submit with the required fee. Most deficiencies arise out of failing to answer all questions on the application.
• Do answer all questions regarding convictions or prior disciplinary action honestly and truthfully.
• Do submit evidence of course completion. Copies of course completion certificates or official transcripts are generally acceptable evidence of completed courses and should accompany the application.
• Don’t forget to sign the application and send in the appropriate fee. Refer to form RE 206 for fee information.
• Don’t send cash.
• Don’t mail or send in duplicate applications. This may result in your account being charged twice.
If you have any questions, please call 760-440-5132, or Email email@example.com